About the Program
Today, building a high quality Information Technology (IT) organization is a key challenge of corporate leaders and policy makers alike. Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technology Officer (CTO) plays most critical role while serving five different aspects namely Business Strategy, IT Strategy,, Change Management, IT Function and Technology leadership and holding key responsibility for bringing business transformation by leveraging Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Digital technologies to the business growth.
Program will cover an integrated perspective of the CIO role and will address following:
> Global CIO Competencies framework.
Driving Business Transformation through Technology
> Building IT Strategy for Business alignment and transformation
> Emerging Digital Technologies & Enterprise Architecture
Process & Performance Management
> Challenges for CIO role in changing business & technology ecosystem.
> Knowledge Strategy Framework for CIO for Business Transformation
Core Faculty :
1. Prof S Bhargava (Head of Department, SOM, IIT Mumbai)
2. M D Agrawal (ex-CIO , BPCL Downstream, Presently Advisor-TCS & Visiting Faculty, SOM, IIT)
Invited Faculty [subject specialist ] :
1. Prof D B Phatak (IIT Mumbai)
2. Ashok Sinha (ex-CMD BPCL, Presently board member of 10 major companies)
3. Arvind Tawade (ex-CIO & Sr. Vice President, Mahindra & Mahindra)
4. Prashun Dutta (ex-CIO and Advisor, ICT, Tata Power Ltd)
5. Srinivas Eranki (ex-CIO and Senior Vice President, Reliance Industries)
6. Dr. Siddhartha Sengupta (Principle Scientist , Corporate technology , TCS)
7. Avinash Jhangiani (Managing Director, Digital & Mobility , Omnicom Media Group)
8. Dr Parag Kulkarni (Author of book: Knowledge Strategy)
9. Shreekant W Shiralkar (Principle Consultant, TCS [Author of 8 books & Patent on
10. Prof. N L Sarda (IIT Mumbai)